Taxation in Romania - updated July 2014
The British Romanian Chamber of Commerce (BRCC) has compiled the taxation summary which, to the best of its knowledge, is correct as of 15th July 2014. However, the BRCC does not accept any responsibility for any inaccuracies. Furthermore, any company or individual that is seeking advice regarding any Romanian taxation issue should consult professionally qualified adviser, with which the BRCC can help.
In the attached document, you can find all you need to know in terms of fiscal legislation when doing business in Romania, i.e.:
- Social security contributions
- Other local taxes
- Tax rate and taxable base
- Declaration and payment
- Tax deduction for research and development expenses
- Tax relief for reinvested profits
- Employment incentives
- Business aid (state and EU funds)
- VAT registration requirements
- International supply of goods and services
Read everything in detail here.